Thermocouple Compensetting Cables
Techno Flex make Compensetting thermocouple cables which is a economical alternative as compare to the Thermocouple Extension cable where single / multipair conductor utilizing dissimilar metallic Conductors than that of the thermocouple but having similar e.m.f temperature characteristics Over a limited range. Our large gamut of Thermocouple Extension Cables is available in varied dimensions to meet the different needs of the clients. Thermocouple Extension Cables are widely used to extend thermocouple circuits from the sensor to reference unit, conforming to IS: 8784, BS: 4937, IEC-584, ANSI: MC: 96.1, DIN, JIS standards.
Our Thermocouple Compensating Cables is a good alternative to Thermocouple Extension Cables as these are available in competitive prices. These cables is Manufactured using different alloys providing same E.M.F. output as thermocouple. These cables are in accordance with IS:8784, ANSI MC:96.1 standards and widely used in cement, steel and glass factories.
Techno Flex Compenserting thermocouple cables which one is a economical alternative as compare to the thermocouple Extension cable where single / multipair conductor utilizing dissimilar metallic conductors than that of the thermocouple but having similar e.m.f. temperature characteristics over a limited range.
Used for interconnecting the thermocouple to the measuring instruments.
- • Upto 1100 V
- • KX, KX(A), TX, JX, EX, SX /RX, BX, NX, UX, WX
- • Single or Multiple Pairs
- • 16 AWG / 18 AWG / 20 AWG / 20 AWG upto 20 Pair
- • General purpose PVC / HEAT RESISTANT PVC / LDPE / XLPE / PTFE / Fibre Glass / XLPE
- • Individual and / or overall with Aluminium Mylar / Copper Tape or with Tinned, Bare, Nickel Copper / Stainless Steel
- • PVC/ HR/ FR PVC / FRLS PVC / ZHFR / LSF / PTFE / Fibre Glass / ZHFR.
- • GL round Wire / Flat strip
- • PVC/HR PVC/FR PVC/FRLS / ZHFR / LSF / PTFE / Fibre Glass / ZFHR.
- • ANSI:MC-96.1, IS-8784, DIN, BS, IEC 584-3 AND IEC-60332
- • For easy removal of sheath.
|0 to 110⁰C||0 to 110⁰C||-185 to +300⁰C||+20 to 700⁰C||0 to 800⁰C|
|IS : 8784 & BS:4937 Part-4||IS : 8784||IS : 8784 & BS: 4937 Part -5||IS: 8784 & BS:4937 Part -3||IS: 8784 & BS:4937 Part -6|